Classic BaseOil Color – colored oil for varnishing, oiling or waxing
Colored variant of Classic BaseOil, available in many standard shades. Material is sold ready to use.
Approx., 20-50 ml/1 m²
0,125l – EUR 16,94– reduced price. Basic price is EUR 21,03
1l – EUR 75,02– reduced price. Basic price is EUR 98,11
5l – EUR 350,30– reduced price. Basic price is EUR 461,13
* The terms of the contract and the right of withdrawal can be found in the Documents section.
* This product is one of the regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers No. 255, 22nd article exceptions, where the customer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal.
€16,94 – €350,30
Single instruction for colorless and color oil.
High-solid, environmentally friendly impregnation oil for wooden floors that provides deep penetration with native oils. Beside the colorless oil, pigmented variants are provided as “oil stain” to colouristically style the floor. This product can be overcoated with AquaSeal 2KPU, AquaSeal CeramicStar and AquaSeal GreenStar, AquaSeal EcoGold and SolvSeal LT-Export Extra and Classic HardOil after mixing with Classic Plus 10:1. In case the wood’s open-pore character shall be kept, the floor can be treated as a second layer or, alternatively, with Classic 100ProOil or Brilliance SuperWax. Maintenance and Care with Brilliance OilCare is also possible.
Classic BaseOil meets the requirements of BGR 181 and DIN 51130 for the slip resistance of classes R9, R10 and R11. Giscode: Ö10+ (Classic BaseOil). Giscode: Ö40+ (Classic BaseOil Color)
Degree of gloss: the degree of gloss of the surface depends on sanding, method of work and on the layers applied. After polishing a satin look is achieved. Additional layers of Classic BaseOil and of care products can increase the sheen level.
– soaked rags, pads and other working material as well as oil/wax in connection with sanding dust or the like must be moistened with water or deposited in a closed bucket to be disposed in a safe way – danger of auto-ignition. The product itself is not auto-ignitive;
– when working with colored oils and using more than one can, make sure to have material of the same batch;
– if needed, product is thinnable with Brilliance Cleaner L91 KH- Verdünnung (thinner);
– stir up well prior to use;
– the processing conditions must conform to the guidelines of DIN 18356;
– all shades can be mixed with each other and thus allow an individual color adjustment;
– if the surface is recoated with water-based finishes, uncured oil may be pressed from out of the joints due to the pressure caused by wood swelling. This oil must be removed during screening;
– oxygen-curing of oils may bring about a particular odor which within some days goes down considerably;
– on contact with silane adhesives, the oil cannot dry reliably;
– in general, an oil-water-paint system is also possible on exotic woods. Due to their large number, it is necessary to contact our application engineering department and to create a test area.
– raw wood sanding must show a uniform sanding pattern without sanding errors. If necessary AquaSeal Pafuki, AquaSeal PafukiPulver or SolvSeal PafukiSuper should be used for joint filling;
– before oiling, moisten the surface completely with water. Allow to dry until optically dry. This must be adhered to in colorings and oil / water based combinations;
– apply Classic BaseOil richly by trowel. Depending on the absorbing behaviour of the wood, oil must be applied crosswise repeatedly. After trowelling, a disc buffer is used to thoroughly remove surplus material and to polish the floor. Material build-up is to be avoided in every case that means the surplus material must be taken up completely. In case of sweating of the joints, floor must be re-polished after 1 h. After overnight drying, a second layer may be applied, depending on the wood’s saturation. The floor will absorb considerably less material compared with the previous layer;
– when using pigmented oils, we recommend preparing a sample board. Color effects and uniformity depend on wood, sanding and working technique;
– drying inhibitions may be lessened by using the reactive additive Classic Plus. It is to be admixed in 10:1 ratio; the curing time is shortened, resistance and blocking stability are increased. Its use is particularly recommended with shades of white and grey. Do not mix more material than can be used up within 2 h;
– classic BaseOil mixed with Classic Plus must be used in all cases when it shall be coated with all released water- based sealing lacquers;
– cleaning of tools with Brilliance Cleaner L91 KH-Verdünnung (thinner).
Drying: standard climate 23°C/ 50% humidity: surface can be sanded or walked on carefully after abt. 10-12 h, recoatable after 24 h. Wood species with substances inhibiting drying, insufficient ventilation, low floor temperatures, high humidity or thick coats may delay drying considerably. This aspect must be paid particular attention to especially when the floor shall be recoated with lacquer products. Before recoating the floor must be checked for dryness.
Do not expose floor to wear or water, cover with carpets or apply care products for 8-14 days.
Consumption: depending on sanding, wood species and floor installation, 20-50 g/m2 are consumed with oak in the first coat if
joints are closed. For subsequent coats, considerably less material is consumed.
Very dry or very absorptive woods, flooring patterns with many joints or exposed end grain wood can increase the consumption considerably.
Storage/transport: shelf life of original unopened packing 24 months min. provided that material is transported and stored at a cool and dry place. Opened cans must be well closed; the material hardens in contact with air. Remove possible peel.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated place at a temperature between 15 ° C and 25 ° C. Protect from heat and direct sunlight. Keep tightly closed.
Attention! Even when working with materials that contain a small amount of harmful substances, it is necessary to follow the generally accepted labor protection regulations. Keep the product out of the reach of children.
Samples on the Pine wood:
sajauktie toņi uz priedes_1
sajauktie toņi uz priedes_2
PARAUDZIŅI UZ OŠA DĒLĪŠIEM:
sajauktie toņi uz oša_1
PARAUDZIŅI UZ OZOLA DĒLĪŠIEM:
sajauktie toņi uz ozola_1
sajauktie toņi uz ozola_2