Classic Pluss – hardener / reagent
For accelerating the drying process and improving the quality.
100 ml – EUR 12,77
500 ml – EUR 36,53
* The terms of the contract and the right of withdrawal can be found in the Documents section.
* This product is one of the regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers No. 255, 22nd article exceptions, where the customer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal.
€12,77 – €36,53
No-solvent reactive additive for SolvSeal LT Export Extra and Classic Oils authorized and produced by our company.
Goes together with: Brilliance Pflegeöl; Classic 100ProOil; Classic BaseOil; Classic HardOil; Classic OutdoorOi; Classic OutdoorOil; SolvSeal LT Export
Long processing time, faster curing, sustainably improved consistency, better lacquer adhesion when used in top coating.
Enlarges the possible applications of oil and synthetic-resin finishes: earlier sandability, no “raising“, increased consistency, improved block resistance.
Degree of gloss: Enlarges the possible applications of oil and synthetic-resin finishes: earlier sandability, no “raising“, increased consistency, improved block resistance.
- Opened cans must be hermetically closed and used up without delay as the material cures with air humidity. Condensed material must not be used any
- Do not hermetically close when mixed with Classic Plus danger of bursting!
- Mix into basic products stirring well; one part Classic Plus and ten parts basic product. Never prepare more material than can be used up within 2 h time.
- Prepare and use the mixture as described in the Technical data sheet of the basic products.
- In case SolvSeal LT Export Extra or Classic HardOil are applied in more than one layer, the subsequent layers, if the lacquer has dried for more than 24 h, may be applied only after a good intermediate sanding.
- Clean the rolls with SolvSeal Universal-Verdünnung, other tools to be cleaned with Brilliance Cleaner L91 KH-Verdü
Drying: the same drying times apply as for the basic products.
Consumption: depending on subsurface and method of work:
- SolvSeal LT Export Extra, Classic Hardoil: 1 rolled/brushed coat takes about 100–120 ml/m2or about 8-10 m2/l ready-mixed lacquer correspond to 10-12 ml/m2 of Classic Plus.
- Classic BaseOil, Classic 100ProOil, Classic OutdoorOil, Brilliance Pflegeöl: See Technical data sheets of the basic components. Approx. 50 g/m2 of ready-mixed oil (on oak) in first layer correspond to about 5 g/m2 of Classic Plus.
When applied in subsequent coats onto previously impregnated wood the consumption is considerably lower.
Storage/transport: shelf life of original unopened packing min. 12 months provided that material is transported and stored at a cool and dry place.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated place at a temperature between 15 ° C and 25 ° C. Protect from heat and direct sunlight. Keep tightly closed.