- Parquet & Wooden floors
- Sanding machines and electric- tools
- Floor laying and preparing before finish
- Epoxy coating
- Surface treatment with oil
- Surface treatment with varnish
Available in different sizes, indicated by: height x width x length mm
22x10x900mm – EUR 2,09
15x10x900mm – EUR 1,74
8x10x900mm – EUR 1,31
16x5x900mm – EUR 1,31
Price is for 1 piece.
* The product can be ordered with delivery only as a courier service.
** The terms of the contract and the right of withdrawal can be found in the Documents section.
€1,31 – €2,09
Cork moldings are for functional and decorative closure of transitions between parquet and wooden floors and other coverings, such as tiles, marble, granite, stone, etc. Used at the cracks of various trees, as well as compensation for filling a cracks/gaps around the perimeter of the room. The cork molding is glued in to the crack/gap before sanding the wooden floor.