Epoxy binding agent EP 220
Solvent-free, glossy, self-levelling, 2-component, elastified epoxy resin binding agent. Indoors for producing floor coatings, filled with designer filler.
As binding agent approx. 0.5 – 0.7 kg/m² per mm layer thickness as topcoat approx. 0.75 kg/m²
per 2 mm thickness:
– design coverage: 1.4 kg EP 220 + 2.4 kg DF 170 (approx. 1 m² will suffice), 10 kg EP 220 + 17 kg DF 170 will suffice for approx. 7 m².
– metal coverage: 2 kg EP 220 + 20 g DF Metallic (approx. 1 m² will suffice), 10 kg EP 220 + 100 g will suffice approx. 5 m².
10 kg, A + B comp. – EUR 290,64
* The terms of the contract and the right of withdrawal can be found in the Documents section.
* This product is one of the regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers No. 255, 22nd article exceptions, where the customer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal.
Solvent-free, glossy, self-levelling, 2-component, elastified epoxy resin binding agent.
Indoors for producing floor coatings, filled with designer filler, for optically demanding areas. As head sealant for scattered coatings and overchipped gradient coatings (chip coatings).
slow-rotating electric agitator, suitable mixing vessel, trowel, smoothing trowel, spatula, micro paint roller, hand or surface rake, rubber broom, de-aeration roller.
depending on the application, pour the material onto the pretreated substrate section by section and distribute across the entire surface with a suitable tool.
– apply as designer covering filled with designer filler in MV 1: 1.7 and aerate in fresh conditions with suitable tool
– apply as topcoat via rubber broom and roll
Store in a dry, well-ventilated place at a temperature between 15 ° C and 25 ° C. Protect from heat and direct sunlight. Keep tightly closed.