Express Coat EC 60
Solvent-free, glossy, quick-reacting, transparent, two-component reactive resin system for surface protection systems in industrial flooring area. For priming mineral substrates, as blinding layer for chip spreading, as well as for sealing full surface chipped layers.
As primer approx. 0.3 – 0.4 kg/m² on mineral substrate as litter layer approx. 0.4 – 0.5 kg/m² for chip spreading Spreading chips approx. 0.5 kg/m² per full-coverage layer (in excess) as topcoat approx. 0.25 – 0.35 kg/m² on layers with chips removed
2,5 kg, A+B comp – EUR 137,21
10 kg, A+B comp – EUR 468,15
* The terms of the contract and the right of withdrawal can be found in the Documents section.
* This product is one of the regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers No. 255, 22nd article exceptions, where the customer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal.
€137,21 – €468,15
Solvent-free, glossy, quick-reacting, transparent, two-component reactive resin system for surface protection systems in industrial flooring area.
For priming mineral substrates, as blinding layer for chip spreading, as well as for sealing full surface chipped layers.
slow-rotating electric agitator, suitable mixing vessel, brush, roller, rubber broom, airless sprayer.
component A and component B are basically delivered in the relevant correct mixing ratios. A scale must be used to determine partial quantities. Thoroughly mix component A via a slow-rotating electric agitator (approx. 300 rpm), then add component B and continue mixing until a homogeneous, lump-free consistency is reached (approx. 2-3 minutes).
To prevent mixing and/or proportioning mistakes, the mixed material must be decanted into a clean, dry container (repotted) and stirred thoroughly again. In the course of this, quartz sand and/or suspending agents can be added if necessary.
– apply first layer Express Coat EC 60 (consumption: approx. 400 g/m2) via smooth spatula or rubber broom, with a second person immediately afterwards rolling with a Micro paint roller and then remove chips (chips requirement: approx. 500 g/m2).
– before applying each further layer, wait until it can be walked on (approx. 1 – 2 hours), intermediately sand with sanding disk 60/80 and vacuum well.
– We recommend an overall design in min. 2 layers.
– on the (sanded and vacuumed) last layer, apply Express Coat EC 60 (as “topcoat” consumption: approx. 300 g/m2) via a smooth spatula or rubber broom, with a second person immediately afterwards rolling with a micro paint roller.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated place at a temperature between 15 ° C and 25 ° C. Protect from heat and direct sunlight. Keep tightly closed.