Gepa-Bond 446 – 2-component polyurethane adhesive
Solvent-free, water-free, 2-component reaction-resin adhesive. For adhesion of: Strip parquet 16-22 mm; industrial parquet; 8 mm mosaic parquet; solid boards; largeformat multi-layered boards; 2 and 3-layer prefabricated parquet; 22 mm wood block paving on underlay.
Approx., 0,9-1,3 kg/m².
After approx. 72 hrs.
10 kg – EUR 45,98 (4,598 EUR/kg)
Price include VAT.
* The terms of the contract and the right of withdrawal can be found in the Documents section.
* This product is one of the regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers No. 255, 22nd article exceptions, where the customer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal.
Solvent-free, water-free, 2-component reaction-resin adhesive. For adhesion of: Strip parquet 16-22 mm; industrial parquet; 8 mm mosaic parquet; solid boards; large format multi-layered boards; 2 and 3-layer prefabricated parquet; 22 mm wood block paving on underlay. Carry out trial test when gluing exotic woods.
Storage: can be stored frost-free, cool and dry on wooden shelves in the unopened original container for: 365 days.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated place at a temperature between 15 ° C and 25 ° C. Protect from heat and direct sunlight. Keep tightly closed.
Recommended tools: notched trowel B3, B5, PK/B11, B15, B17.
Mixing: add component B completely to component A and mix with an electric mixer until an even, smear-free compound is created. Ensure complete mixing of the container in floor and wall area! Always mix complete containers to avoid wrong mixing ratios. The adhesive hardens through a chemical reaction, which is heavily temperaturedependent. Higher temperatures shorten, or lower ones delay the pot life of the adhesive. That is why it is important to only mix as much adhesive as can be processed within the limited pot life.
Processing: the adhesive is to be applied to the whole surface of the substrate with a suitable notched trowel within the pot life. Working time is approx. 40-50 minutes. The parquet is to be laid in the adhesive bed with gentle sliding motions and pressed down firmly, so that the rear side of the parquet is fully covered with the adhesive. Walkable after approx. 4 hours. At the earliest after 12 hours, the laid parquet floor can be sanded for the first time. Remove adhesive contaminants in freshly laid state with R 500 cleaning cloths. Once set, the adhesive can only be removed mechanically.
Can be walked on: after approx. 4 hrs.;
Final strength: after approx. 72 hrs.;
Consumption: Consumption depending on substrate, parquet type and toothing: Toothing B3, B5, PK/B11, B 15: approx. 0.8 – 1.5 kg/m2,
Toothing B17: approx. 1.8 kg/m2
Density: Comp. A approx. 1.86 g/ml, comp. B approx. 1.23 g/ml
Pot life: approx. 50 – 60 min.
Test certificates: Tested in accordance with (standard, classification…) EC1-PLUS.
Suitable substrates: standard mineral substrates, cement screeds and concrete floors, calcium sulphate, screeds poured asphalt (sand-blasted), wooden substrates, dry screedcoated substrates.
– When working outside the ideal temperature and/or humidity range, the material properties may change significantly.
– Temper materials accordingly before processing!
– To retain the product properties, no foreign materials may be mixed in!
– Water dosing amounts or thinning specifications must be precisely kept!
– Check colored products before use for color accuracy!
– Color consistency can only be guaranteed within a batch.
– The color formation is significantly impacted by the environmental conditions.
– Do not process at temperatures below +15 °C!
– The ideal temperature range for material, substrate and air is +15 °C to +25°C.
– The ideal air relative humidity range is between 40% to 60%.
– Increased humidity and/or lower temperatures delay, lower air humidity and/or higher temperatures accelerate drying, setting and hardening.
– Ensure sufficient ventilation during the drying, reaction and hardening phase; avoid draughts!
– Protect from direct sunlight, wind and weather!
– Protect adjacent components!
– We highly recommend using a test surface first or a small area for initial, small-scale testing.
– Observe the product data sheets of all MUREXIN products used in the system.
– Keep a genuine original container of the respective batch for later repair work.
The information provided reflects average values that were obtained under laboratory conditions. Due to the use of natural raw materials, the indicated values of individual deliveries may vary slightly without impacting the product suitability.