- Parquet & Wooden floors
- Sanding machines and electric- tools
- Floor laying and preparing before finish
- For outdoor work
- Oils, waxes and lyes
- Varnishes and epoxy
Gepa-Bond Primer D – dispersion base primer concentrate
Solvent-free, odourless synthetic resin dispersion-based primer. Very low emission.
Approx. 70 – 100 g/m² depending on the substrate.
Drying on absorbent substrates
2 – 3 hrs.
Drying on moisture sensitive surfaces
1- 2 days.
10kg – EUR 64,61 (6,46 EUR/kg)
Price includes VAT.
* The terms of the contract and the right of withdrawal can be found in the Documents section.
* This product is one of the regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers No. 255, 22nd article exceptions, where the customer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal.
Solvent-free, odourless synthetic resin dispersion-based primer. Very low emission. can be diluted 1:1 to 1:3 with water. For pre-treatment of absorbent substrates such as cement screeds, bare concrete coverings and the plastering of cementitious levelling compounds. For anhydrite screeds only before the laying of permeable coverings. Suitable for underfloor heating systems and castor wheel loads.
Storage: can be stored frost-free, cool and dry on wooden shelves in the unopened original container for 365 days.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated place at a temperature between 15 ° C and 25 ° C. Protect from heat and direct sunlight. Keep tightly closed.
Recommended tools: short brush velour roller, paintbrush.
Processing: apply to the substrate undiluted with suitable tool and ensure the prevention of puddle formation.
Dilution: concentrate 1:1 to 3:1 diluted with water;
Consumption: approx. 70 – 100 g/m2 depending on the substrate;
Processing temperature: +15 °C to +25 °C (ideally);
Specific weight: 1,0 g/cm3.
Drying on absorbent substrates: 2 – 3 hrs.
Suitable substrates: standard mineral substrates, cement screeds and concrete floors, prefabricated screed. The substrate must be dry, frost-free, solid, weight-bearing, dimensionally stable, free of dust, dirt, oil, grease, release agents and loose parts, and it must comply with the applicable technical national and European directives, standards and “generally accepted rules of the trade”.
– when working outside the ideal temperature and/or humidity range the material properties may change significantly;
– bring materials to correct temperature before processing;
– to retain the product properties, no foreign materials may be mixed in;
– water addition amounts or dilution instructions may be precisely kept;
– check colored products before use for color accuracy;
– color consistency can only be guaranteed within a batch;
– the coloring is significantly influenced by the environmental conditions;
– water-based system are stable for only a limited period are dilution with water; that is why we recommend processing as quickly as possible.
– always allow the primer to dry/harden well.
– Do not process at temperatures below +15 °C!
– The ideal temperature range for material, substrate and air is +15 °C to +25 °C.
– The ideal air relative humidity range is between 40% to 60%.
– Increased humidity and/or lower temperatures delay, lower air humidity and/or higher temperatures accelerate drying, setting and hardening. – Ensure sufficient ventilation during the drying, reaction and hardening phase; avoid draughts!
– Protect from direct sunlight, wind and weather!
– Protect adjacent components!
– We recommend using a test surface first or a small area for initial, small-scale testing. – Please heed the product data sheets of all MUREXIN products used in the process.
– Keep a genuine original container of the respective batch for later repair work.
The information provided reflects average values that were obtained under laboratory conditions. Due to the use of natural raw materials, the indicated values of individual deliveries may vary slightly without impacting the product suitability.