WOCA Natural Soap – for clean and maintain
Cleaning and protection of oiled, waxed and soaped wood surfaces.
Ready made mixture (125 ml to 5 l water), approx., 320-400 m²/l.
1 l white – EUR 21,01
1 l colorless – EUR 18,09
2,5 l white – EUR 34,42
2,5 l colorless – EUR 32,36
2,5 l grey – EUR 30,19
5 l white – EUR 55,71
* The terms of the contract and the right of withdrawal can be found in the Documents section.
* This product is one of the regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers No. 255, 22nd article exceptions, where the customer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal.
€18,09 – €55,71
Clean and maintain oiled, waxed and soaped wood surfaces with Natural Soap. This mild, penetrating soap removes dirt and helps prevent the wood from drying out and cracking. It leaves behind a microscopic, breathable soap layer on the surface that maximizes resistance and makes the surface easier to keep clean. Natural Soap is indoor climate labelled and free of perfume and additives.
- Nourishing effect
- For the basic treatment of softwood
- Ideal for floors, furniture, table tops and panels
- For regularly cleaning
Declaration: 15% or over but less than 30% Soap. The following applies only for colours, less than 5%: colouring agents.
Color: white, colorless, gray
Application area: WOCA Natural Soap is suitable for regular cleaning and maintenance of oiled, waxed and soaped wood surfaces. The soap is especially ideal for floors, furniture, table tops and panels.
Surface preparation: Daily cleaning is made with vacuum cleaner or broom. The frequency of floor cleaning depends on the wear on the floor. Very dirty floors may be cleaned with WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner before using Natural Soap.
! Always remember to test on a less visible spot to check the compatibility of the surface with the product.
1) Natural Soap is shaken carefully before use. Make sure the pigments are mixed well.
2) 125 ml Natural Soap is mixed into 5 L of cold water. Wipe down the surface with a well-wrung mop.
For best results, use two buckets: one with soap water and the second with clean water to rinse the dirty mop.
3) Clean the floor with minimum quantity of water – leave soap water on floor briefly in order to dissolve dirt.
4) Remove dirty soap water with hard-wrung mop or cloth and rinse out in bucket with clean water.
! Always wipe down the surface with soap water and a hard-wrung mop or cloth in order to re-establish the protective soap film.
Application temperature: +15-30°C
Consumption: approx., 320 – 400 m²/l depending on wood type and surface.
Storage: under cool and dry conditions. Close lid tightly when not in use. Shelf-life of unopened container 36 months +10-25°C. Keep out of reach of children. Do not expose to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free during winter and cool during summer.