WOCA Oil Refreshing Soap – for surface cleaning and caring
Oil and soap solution. Oil Refreshing Soap is for regular cleaning and maintenance of oiled wood floors.
1l with white pigment – EUR 32,27
* The terms of the contract and the right of withdrawal can be found in the Documents section.
* This product is one of the regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers No. 255, 22nd article exceptions, where the customer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal.
Oil and soap solution. Oil Refreshing Soap is for regular cleaning and maintenance of oiled wood floors. The natural variant is used for natural oiled and color oiled floors and the white variant for white oiled wood floors. Oil Refreshing Soap combines efficient cleaning with re-oiling as additional oil penetrates into the wood, forming a matt protective layer on the surface.
- Ensures maximum dirt and water resistance from day one
- Enhances the natural colour of the wood
- Cleans and maintains the floor gently
- Leaves a mat protecting oil film on the wood surface
Declaration: less than 5%: non-ionic surfactants, coloring agents, BENZISOTHIAZOLINONE, Pyrithione sodium.
Density: 0.97-1.02 g/ml; pH-value 7.5-9
Application area: for cleaning and maintenance of oiled and waxed wood floors.
Surface preparation: use WOCA Wood Stain Remover or WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner for particular stubborn stains before cleaning and maintaining with Oil Refreshing Soap.
! Always remember to test on a less visible spot to check the compatibility of the surface with the product.
1. Shake the container well before use. Make sure the pigments are mixed well.
2. Mix Oil Refreshing Soap with lukewarm water: – For traditionally oiled floors: 1:20 (250 ml soap into 5 L of water). – For UV-oiled and oil-waxed floors: 1:40 (125 ml soap into 5 L of water). The mixture ratio can vary depending on wear.
3. Wipe the floor lengthwise with the soap water. It is recommended to clean an area of approx. 10 m2 at a time.
4. Leave wood to dry for approx. 2 hours before use.
5. If a light shine is wanted, polish the dry floor with a white pad.
Application temperature: +15-30°C
Consumption: approx., 150 – 200 m²/l depending on wood type and surface.
Drying time: 2 hours at 20°C
Storage: under cool and dry conditions. Close lid tightly when not in use. Shelf-life of unopened container 36 months + 10-25 ° C. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not store in rooms with high air temperature, in direct sunlight, on the island.