WOCA Tannin Spot Remover – cleaner/neutralises discoloration
An effective oxalic acid remover for removing large amounts of dirt from oak.
0,25 l – EUR 22.12
* The terms of the contract and the right of withdrawal can be found in the Documents section.
* This product is one of the regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers No. 255, 22nd article exceptions, where the customer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal.
Effectively removes black spots caused by tannin/water reaction. May be used on unfinished, soaped, oiled or waxed interior surfaces.
- Ready mixed
- Simple application
- For small areas
- Requires additional treatment
Density: 0.95-1.00 g/ml
Application area: may be used on unfinished, soaped, oiled or waxed interior surfaces.
! Always remember to test on a less visible spot to check the compatibility of the surface with the product.
1. Spray Tannin Spot Remover evenly on the stain directly from the bottle.
2. Leave the Tannin Spot Neutralizer to dissolve the stain for 30-60 min.
3. Wipe with cloth wrung in lukewarm water.
4. Repeat operation if necessary.
5. When the floor is completely dry, apply the original surface finish, e.g. oil, wax or soap, to re-establish the protection of the surface.
Application temperature: +15-25°C and approx. 50% air humidity
Cleaning of tools: use soap and water.
Packaging: 250 ml
Storage: +10-25°C. Keep out of reach of children. Do not expose to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free during winter and cool during summer. Shelf life 2 years.