WOCA Wood Stain Remover – effective spot cleaner
An effective stain remover for grease, blood, coffee, tea and other stains.
0,25 l – EUR 16,58
* The terms of the contract and the right of withdrawal can be found in the Documents section.
* This product is one of the regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers No. 255, 22nd article exceptions, where the customer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal.
Effectively dissolves grease, red wine, coffee, tea etc. May be used on unfinished, soaped, oiled or waxed interior surfaces. Wood Stain Remover is based on soap and specially developed for indoor use to remove spots from oiled wood surfaces.
- Removes stains from wood surfaces, e.g. coffee and red wine
Density: 1.00-1.10 g/ml.
pH-value: pH 10-11
Application area: may be used on unfinished, soaped, oiled or waxed interior surfaces.
Surface preparation: Before using Wood Stain Remover it is advisable to make a small test at a non-visible place of the floor to insure that there will be no undesired reaction.
! Always remember to test on a less visible spot to check the compatibility of the surface with the product.
1. Spray Wood Stain Remover evenly on the stain directly from the bottle.
2. Leave the Wood Stain Remover to dissolve the stain for 10-20 min.
3. Now scrub with a brush till the stain has been dissolved.
4. Wipe with cloth in warm water.
5. Repeat operation if necessary.
6. When the floor is completely dry after 24 hours, apply the original surface finish, e.g. oil, wax or soap to re-establish the protection of the surface.
! Please note the worktop should be maintained at least once a year, or when necessary. For a superior result, use Worktop Oil or WOCA Maintenance Gel. For a more thorough restoration, follow the entire procedure.
Application temperature: +15-25°C and approx. 50% air humidity
Drying time: approx. 24 hours at 20°C.
Storage: +10-25°C. Keep out of reach of children. Do not expose to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free during winter and cool during summer. Shelf life 3 years.