Cordless drill T 18+3-Basic
Cordless drill / driver.
Product code: 576448
* The terms of the contract and the right of withdrawal can be found in the Documents section.
– two devices combined into one – drilling and screwdriving;
– fastFix mount on cordless drill / drive for quick tool changes;
– CENTROTEC quick-change system, angle and eccentric adapter and depth limiter provide higher drilling and screwdriving speeds. Thanks to the practical switch memory function, the adjusted torque is maintained even after adjustment from drilling to screwdriving;
– high performance, durability and long service life thanks to the maintenance-free EC-TEC engine.
– Furniture assembly and kitchen fitting.
– Installation of fittings, rear walls, strips.
– Installation of doors and windows, and drilling and screwdriving in wood, metal and plastic.
– Fences, pergolas, carports, canopies.
– Production of wooden substructures.
Battery voltage: 18 V
Idle speed 1./2. in transmission: 0 – 450/0 – 1500 min⁻¹
Drilling diameter in wood / steel: 45/13 mm
Torque adjustment: 1./2. in the transmission 0.8 – 8 / 0.5 – 6 Nm
Max. torque in wood / steel: 35/50 Nm
Drill chuck coverage: 1.5 – 13 mm
Lithium ion battery capacity: 3.1 / 4.0 Ah
Weight with lithium ion battery: 1.5 / 1.7 kg
Noise and vibration levels:
Drilling in metal: uncertainty (noise) K: 5.00 dB
Drilling in metal: uncertainty (vibration) K: 1.50 m / s²
Drilling in metal: A-weighted sound pressure level Lp: 64.00 dB (A)
Drilling in metal: A-weighted acoustic power level Lw: 75.00 dB (A)
Drilling in metal: total average value of vibrations ah: 2.70 m / s²
Screwing: total average vibration value ah: 2.50 m / s²
Screwing: uncertainty (noise) K: 5.00 dB
Screwing: uncertainty (vibration) K: 1.50 m / s²
Screwing: A-weighted sound pressure level Lp: 64.00 dB (A)
Screwing: A-weighted acoustic power level Lw: 75.00 dB (A)
– KC 13-1 / 2-K-FFP quick release drill chuck
– belt clamp
– nozzle PZ 2
– tool holder WH-CE CENTROTEC