- Parquet & Wooden floors
- Sanding machines and electric- tools
- Floor laying and preparing before finish
- For outdoor work
- Oils, waxes and lyes
- Varnishes and epoxy
Gepa-Bond K-555 – hard alcohol-based flexible adhesive
Solvent-based synthetic resin adhesive with very good adhesion, high initial strength and quick curing. Only indoors for gluing solid, multi-layered and mosaic parquet. Suitable for underfloor heating systems.
Approx. 0.7 – 1.5 kg/m² depending on parquet type and substrate.
1050 g / m² (notched trowel B7)
1300 g / m² (notched trowel B15)
1150 g / m² (notched trowel B9)
Approx. 10 – 15 min.
20 kg – EUR 84,70 (4,235 EUR/kg)
Prices include VAT.
* The terms of the contract and the right of withdrawal can be found in the Documents section.
* This product is one of the regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers No. 255, 22nd article exceptions, where the customer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal.
Solvent-based synthetic resin adhesive with very good adhesion, high initial strength and quick
curing. Only indoors for gluing solid, multi-layered and mosaic parquet. Suitable for under floor heating systems.
Storage: can be stored frost-free, cool and dry on wooden shelves in the unopened original container for: 365 days.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated place at a temperature between 15 ° C and 25 ° C. Protect from heat and direct sunlight. Keep tightly closed.
Suitable for gluing the following wooden floors:
• In accordance with DIN EN 14761, suitable for edge parquet at least 16 mm thick;
• Suitable for industrial parquet at least 10 mm thick in accordance with DIN EN 13227;
• Suitable for multi-layer glued parquet in accordance with DIN EN 13489;
• Suitable for mosaic parquet in accordance with DIN EN 13488;
• Suitable for plank parquet at least 14 mm thick in accordance with DIN EN 13226;
Suitable for gluing on black floors: cement, calcium sulphate leveling compound, concrete heated floors, chipboard V-100, OSB, raw gypsum panels.
Recommended tools: notched trowel B3, B5, PK/B11, B15.
Processing: the adhesive must be applied to the whole surface of the substrate with a suitable notched trowel. Working time is approx. 15 minutes. The parquet must be laid in the adhesive bed with gentle sliding motions and pressed down firmly, so that the rear side of the parquet is fully covered with the adhesive. Cautiously walkable after approx. 24 hours. The laid parquet floor can be sanded for the first time after 48 hours at the earliest.
Working time- approx. 10 – 15 min;
Final strength- after approx. 48 hrs;
Consumption- approx. 0.7 – 1.5 kg/m2 depending on parquet type and substrate;
Specific weight- 1,37 g/cm3.
standard mineral substrates, cement screeds and concrete floors, calcium sulphate screeds, mastic asphalt, wooden substrates, dry screed, coated substrates. The substrate must be dry, free of frost, solid, load- earing, dimensionally stable and free of dust, dirt, oil, grease, solvents and loose parts and correspond to the applicable technical national and European guidelines, standards as well as meet the “generally accepted rules of the trade”.
– when working outside the ideal temperature and/or humidity range, the material properties may change significantly.
– temper materials accordingly before processing;
– to retain the product properties, no foreign materials may be mixed in!- Water dosing amounts or thinning specifications must be precisely kept! – Check colored products before use for color accuracy;
– color consistency can only be guaranteed within a batch;
– the coloring is significantly influenced by the environmental conditions.
– do not process at temperatures below +15 °C;
– the ideal temperature range for material, substrate, and air is +15 °C to +25 °C;
– the ideal air humidity range is between 40% to 60%;
– increased humidity and/or lower temperatures delay, lower air humidity and/or higher temperatures accelerate drying, setting, and
hardening. – Ensure sufficient ventilation during the drying, reaction, and hardening phase; avoid draughts;
– protect from direct sunlight, wind, and weather;
– protect adjacent components!
– we recommend using a test surface first or a small area for initial, small-scale testing. – Observe the product data sheets of all MUREXIN products used in the system.
– keep a genuine original container of the respective batch for later repair work.
The information provided reflects average values that were obtained under laboratory conditions. Due to the use of natural raw materials, the indicated values of individual deliveries may vary slightly without impacting the product suitability.