WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner – intensive cleaning agent
Specially developed product for the cleaning of all indoor wooden surfaces, such as furniture, floors, kitchen tables etc.
Approx., 200 – 300 m² /1l
1 l – EUR 20,57
2,5 l – EUR 41,14
* The terms of the contract and the right of withdrawal can be found in the Documents section.
* This product is one of the regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers No. 255, 22nd article exceptions, where the customer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal.
€20,57 – €41,14
This is a product that has been specially developed for the cleaning of all indoor wooden surfaces, such as furniture, floors, kitchen tables etc. and can be used on untreated, oiled or lacquered surfaces. Intensive Wood Cleaner is a priming cleaner, that can be used on particularly stubborn stains or before a surface is treated with for example oil, lacquer or soap.
- For unfinished, oiled, waxed, lacquered or soaped indoor wood surfaces
- Prepares surfaces for additional treatment
- Basic cleaning and grease removal
- High efficiency
Declaration: < 5%: Non-ionic surfactants, cationic surfactants, EDTA and salts thereof.
Density: 1.04 g/ml; pH-value 10,5
Application area: for cleaning and maintenance of oiled and waxed wood floors.
Surface preparation: use WOCA Wood Stain Remover for particular stubborn stains
! Always remember to test on a less visible spot to check the compatibility of the surface with the product.
Mix Intensive Wood Cleaner and warm water. Se mixing ratio below. Wipe the wood surface with a well-wrung mop. Let the surface dry completely before subsequent treatment.
– Untreated, soap-treated or oiled surfaces: Mix 125 ml of Intensive Wood Cleaner with 2.5 L warm water.
– Lacquered or painted wood surfaces: Mix 125 ml. of Intensive Wood Cleaner with 5 L warm water.
For best results, use two buckets: one with soap water and the second with clean water to rinse the dirty mop.
Untreated wood surfaces
- Use Intensive Wood Cleaner in the same way as for normal washing.
- Wipe the wood surface with a well-wrung mop. If the surface is very dirty, repeat.
- Let the surface dry completely before subsequent treatment.
Soap-treated and oiled wood surfaces
1) Use Intensive Wood Cleaner in the same way as for normal washing and leave to work for 5 minutes before wiping down with clean water. Alternatively, use a hand-held pad or a machine, then dry any excess wood cleaner with a cloth or mop. For heavy soiling, repeat wash if necessary.
2) Let the surface dry completely before subsequent treatment.
3) Intensive Wood Cleaner leaves treated surfaces completely free of soap or oil, so they should be re-treated with Natural Soap or Diamond Oil Active.
Lacquered or painted wood surfaces
1) Use Intensive Wood Cleaner in the same way as for normal washing. It is important to use a tightly wrung mop or cloth, in order not to leave a wet surface. Wipe down with a dry cloth afterwards if necessary. Repeat wash it necessary.
2) For re-treatment of lacquered floors, you should use Master Cleaner or Master Care.
! This product is NOT to be used for regular, everyday cleaning.
Application temperature: +15-30°C
Consumption: approx., 200 – 300 m²/l depending on wood type and surface.
Storage: under cool and dry conditions. Close lid tightly when not in use. Shelf-life of unopened container 36 months +10-25°C. Keep out of reach of children. Do not expose to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free during winter and cool during summer.