Tiefengrund D7 – especially fine particle dispersion primer
High-quality, especially fine dispersion for absorbent substrates with excellent depth effect, solvent-free according to TRGS 610. Indoors and protected outdoor areas for priming strongly absorbent cement screeds.
Recommended application tools
Short hair velor roller, brush.
Drying time if absorbent surface
About 2-4 hours.
Drying time if the surface is sensitive to moisture
Up to 12 hours.
About 150 g / m².
10 kg –EUR 66,67 (6,67 EUR/kg)
Price includes VAT.
* The terms of the contract and the right of withdrawal can be found in the Documents section.
* This product is one of the regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers No. 255, 22nd article exceptions, where the customer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal.
High-quality, especially fine dispersion for absorbent substrates with excellent depth effect, solvent-free according to TRGS 610.
Indoors and protected outdoor areas for priming strongly absorbent cement screeds, before plastering with Murexin levelling compounds. As undercoat on anhydrite and gypsum screeds when laying permeable coverings. As primer for cement and anhydrite screeds before parquet adhesion with all Murexin MSP, PU- and solvent-based synthetic resin adhesives.
Storage: can be stored frost-free, cool and dry on wooden shelves in the unopened original container for: 365 days.
Recommended tools: brush, short brush velour roller.
Processing: apply evenly and undiluted to substrate with a roller. Do not pour onto the substrate in order to avoid localised oversaturation. Puddle formation is also to be avoided!
The drying time is dependent on the floor temperature, air humidity and the absorbency of the substrate. For absorbent substrates and normal climate, a drying time of 1-2 hours is sufficient, also for the adhesion of parquet with synthetic resin adhesives.
Composites: water, dispersion, additive, colorant.
Consumption: approx. 50 – 100 g/m2;
Processing temperature: > +15°C;
Drying on absorbent substrate: approx. 2 hrs;
Drying on moisture-sensitive substrate: up to 12 hrs.
Test certificates: tested in accordance with (standard, classification…). EC1-PLUS.
– When working outside the ideal temperature and/or humidity range the material properties may change significantly. – Bring materials to correct temperature before processing!
– To retain the product properties, no foreign materials may be mixed in!
– Water addition amounts or dilution instructions may be precisely kept!
– Check tinted products for color accuracy before application!
– Color consistency can only be guaranteed within the same batch.
– The color formation is significantly impacted by the environmental conditions. – Always allow primers to dry/harden well.
– Water-based systems are only stable for a limited period after dilution with water; that is why we recommend processing as quickly as possible.
– Always allow primer to dry/harden well.
– Product contains 2-Methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-on and 1,2-Benzisothiazol-(2H)-on According to Appendix1 Clause 1; Allergy information under +43 2622 27401 161
– Do not process at temperatures below +5°C!
– The ideal temperature range for material, substrate and air is +15°C to + 25°C.
– The ideal relative air humidity range is between 40% to 60%.
– Increased humidity and/or lower temperatures delay, lower air humidity and/or higher temperatures accelerate drying, setting and hardening. – Ensure sufficient ventilation during the drying, reaction and hardening phase; avoid draughts!
– Protect from direct sunlight, wind and weather!
– Protect adjacent components!
– Make sure children cannot access the area.
– Avoid eating, drinking and smoking while processing this product. – Do not let it get into the sewage, drinking water or ground.
– We recommend using a test surface first or a small area for initial, small-scale testing.
– Observe the product data sheets of all MUREXIN products used in the system.
– Keep a genuine original container of the respective batch for later repair work.
– Clean the tools with water immediately after use.
– Wear protective googles.
– If the adhesive or laying material should come into contact with your eyes wash them out immediately with plenty of water and contact an eye specialist.
– Protect your hands with waterproof, robust gloves.
– Wear long trousers.
– Avoid longer periods of skin contact with the adhesive or laying material. Wash affected areas of the skin immediately with plenty of water.
– The longer fresh adhesive or installation product remains on your skin the greater the risk or serious skin damage.
– Keep children away from fresh adhesive or installation product.
The information provided reflects average values that were obtained under laboratory conditions. Due to the use of natural raw materials, the indicated values of individual deliveries may vary slightly without impacting the product suitability.